Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BIG FREAKING HOLE IN THE ROOF!

More pictures of the remodel.
A bunch of the wood has been brought up. I believe this is for, well ok, I don't know what is for, but I am sure it's for something to put the house back together.

The section of the roof that is being torn off. This is from day one.
The following three pictures are from the inside of the house, the first day of the roof/wall area being torn off.


The following were taken as of last Friday (11/20/09). As you can see the hole in the side of my house is getting bigger. We had some high winds. last week talk about being cold!

Yes, it was raining this day.


You can see into the storage closet here. I put a lot of crap in there.

The next two were taken this morning. (11/24/09)

I am standing on the stairs looking up, as you can see the right side of the roof has been removed up to the middle ridge.
You can see the outside wall of the middle section of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment