Monday, November 9, 2009








Demolition started today. Early this morning the cats were put out on the back porch (enclosed by walls and windows). I could here them meowing early in the morning, because they hate being shut back there. After the loud demo noises started, could not find them. Oreo, the male cat has come out of hiding a couple of times, when I am on the back porch. I think he figures he can sneak out. Not going to happen with the upstairs all opened up.

Other than it sounding like the ceiling is going to fall in, I am very glad that it has finally started. Because that does mean there will be an end.

I will take some pictures after the contractors leave tonight.

The picture is of Oreo sleeping, and looking all cute, Ilove when they cover their little noses. (yea, yea, I swear I used to be able to take good pictures)

I will have to print one of Pebbles later, I don't have one of her on Moms computer were you can see her face. Will have to take one off of mine and put on here, so I can post.
More later




No comments:

Post a Comment