Saturday, November 7, 2009

The demolition starts on Monday November 9Th. I spent a lot of time cleaning out the upstairs. Lucky for me, they will not need to make any changes on the storage closet, so Most of my stuff went into that. The rest is stored at dads house.

Right now I am sleeping on an air mattress in the sewing room. The air mattress I am using takes up all of the floor space. (it's a queen), I never realized how much floor space my tent has, but I usually use this air mattress for camping, and I still have more room than what I have now.

The house is cold. I feel like I can never get warmed up. Up to 4 blankets on the air mattress now. With a sleeping bag under the bottom sheet. I am thinking of taking my nice heavy sleeping bag, that I use for camping, and using it as a blanket. Heat will get turned on, after the dormers are up. I am being cheap, and don't want to pay for the hot air leaving the house!

I will post pictures once I get my computer set up. I have to down load them to my mac, then make a disk to put on moms computer. (I don't like to down load stuff to moms computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment