Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 2 of Demo

Day 2 of demo is now over. (actually day three is going on right above my head...)

Found in the walls above the stairway: Dad put our names and DOB on the wall before closing it up.





Found in the wall of the hall: I think the guys were able to save this wall board. I guess if mom or dad want it, it's there for them.

This was days before my 20th birthday. To be that young again!

hmm, do you think you can tell who John listened to at the age of 10?


Bathroom walls are gone!






The middle section: You can see into the storage closet. Originally they didn't think they would have to do anything here, so I put a lot of my crap in there. All of the furniture. City wants them to insulate that area as well. Will have to figure out what I am going to do about getting the stuff out, and storing it some place.


Middle section, closets are gone. This would be all of the sawing I heard yesterday, when I thought the house was going to fall down on me.



More Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment